FLASH NEWS

Grab the widget  IWeb Gator

who will be the number 1 hero in Tollywood.........

Kamalini Mukherjee Talks On NUDITY


There has been a big commotion on internet circuit ever since the nude butt bit of Kamalini Mukherjee from the Malayalam film ‘Kutty Shranku’ was posted. Millions of hits have been adding to that link and now when Kamalini was asked about it she clarified.

“I don’t understand about those hits and all as I’m not a net savvy. First of all I want to say that the butt shown in the film is not mine but of a body double. When I wore saree people said I’m not carrying that well. When I wore western wear some said I fit only for saree. When somebody said that I opened my butt to air people are running to watch although that’s not mine. It’s very funny. The film is award winning one and people will remember only the film at last and forget all this butt nonsense”.
Well Kamalini, whatever you speak about but, it will be a wonderful promotion for you and the film.

No comments: