FLASH NEWS

Grab the widget  IWeb Gator

who will be the number 1 hero in Tollywood.........

Rajini wants to act in Vishwanath’s direction

For Superstar Rajinikanth it seems he has done almost every kind of film, under every kind of director. He doesn’t think so. He recently said that he hopes to work in Vishwanath’s direction.
Director Vishwanath was recently felicitated in Chennai. Talking at this occasion Rajini said, “After his Sagara Sangamam, I happened to meet Vishwanath at an airport. We talked about various things, when he asked me to work in his direction, to which I readily agreed. However, after that I got busy with my films, and could never work under his direction. He could have shown me in a new light. Hopefully, we get a chance to work together soon.”
Vishwanath’s last three films as director ChinnabbayiSwarabhishekam and Shubhapradamhave failed to appease even the best of his fans. However, everyone knows that he has quite a unique style of bringing out the best of his actors. Let’s see if this veteran will direct Rajini!

No comments: