FLASH NEWS

Grab the widget  IWeb Gator

who will be the number 1 hero in Tollywood.........

Bala Krishna’s Hara Hara Maha Deva launched!

Bala Krishna’s new film Hara Hara Mahadeva in the direction of B.Gopal under the banner Sri Sai Ganesh Productions with Bellamkonda Suresh as producer has been launched on the eve of Bala Krishna’s Birthday on a grand scale in Hitex, Hyderabad amidst of several celebrities and fans.


Speaking to media, Bellamkonda Suresh said, “We are glad to start our new film with Bala Krishna on his Birthday. This is my third combo film with Bala Krishna under our Sai Ganesh Productions.”

Director B.Gopal said,” Bala Krishna will be seen in a powerful getup in the film. Hara Hara Mahadeva will have Bala Krishna’s powerful dialogues, good songs and sentiment. We wish we make a good film with the blessings of God.”

Bala Krishna said, “I thank all my fans for coming here to wish me on my Birthday. I feel lucky and proud to be born as a Telugu man and such great actor’s son. My father has always brought respect to Telugu people after entering politics. I hope I will continue it in making Telugu people proud. B. Gopal and I gave many blockbusters earlier and Hara Hara Mahadev also follows the same path, which is being produced by Bellamkonda Suresh.”

No comments: