FLASH NEWS

Grab the widget  IWeb Gator

who will be the number 1 hero in Tollywood.........

Ram Charan’s Racha launch details!

Ram Charan Tej's new film Racha was finally launched on 12th June in Ramanaidu Studios. As reported earlier, Racha will be directed by Sampath Nandi and produced by Super Good Movies banner. Tamannah is playing the leading lady in the film. D. Suresh Babu switched on the camera for the muhurat shot and Mega Star Chiranjeevi sounded the clap board. Several Tollywood celebrities attended the launch event and conveyed their best wishes to the Racha team.


Speaking on the event, Paruchuri Venkateswara Rao said, “I’m happy that the film has been launched by Chiranjeevi. We have earlier worked with Super Good Movies banner for three films and this is the first time we are working with Ram Charan. We are taking Racha as a challenge to make it a big hit for Ram Charan, who has already delivered blockbuster like Magadheera. Sampath Nandi is a talented director and I hope he delivers a hit with Racha.”

Director Sampath Nandi said, “I thank Ram Charan, Chiranjeevi, Super Good Movies and the producers Paras Jain and NV Prasad for giving me this opportunity immediately after my first film Yemaindi Ee Vela. I will deliver my best to make Racha loved by all the Mega fans.”

RB Choudary said,” We are glad that we are coming up with a good story with Ram Charan in the form of Racha this year. We have already started Merupu and has completed one schedule. Merupu was temporarily stalled and we are in plans to release Racha first. I thank all the cast and crew who are associated with Racha.”

Ram Charan Tej said, “Sampath Nandi has narrated the script to me 3 months back and from then, Paruchuri Brothers have worked on the script and narrated me the final version. I was quite happy with it. This is my first movie with Paruchuri brothers combination. It is a commercial film with full-fledged entertainment. Racha will be liked by my fan as well as all the audiences.”

Racha has music by Mani Sharma, Cinematography by Sameer Reddy, Editing by Goutham Raju, Art by Anand Sai and Story, Screenplay and Direction by Sampath Nandi.

No comments: