FLASH NEWS

Grab the widget  IWeb Gator

who will be the number 1 hero in Tollywood.........

I’m open to offers from any industry: Shruti Haasan

The multifaceted gorgeous lady Shruti Haasan is going great in Tollywood and Kollywood by bagging several big banner projects. Shruti is currently busy with O My Friend with Siddharth and a tentatively titled film Dammu alongside Jr.NTR. The Haasan girl has also bagged a leading lady role in Pawan Kalyan’s Gabbar Singh.


The actress says that she is ready to accept any language film provided she likes the script. “Language is not a barrier for me and I have no qualms in working in any language. In fact actors have nothing to do with the language. I’m open to offers from any film industry provided the script excites me,” informs Shruti Haasan.

No comments: