FLASH NEWS

Grab the widget  IWeb Gator

who will be the number 1 hero in Tollywood.........

Details of Srinuvytla, Jr.Ntr Movie

Young Tiger Jr.NTR will soon act in the direction of Srinu Vytla and the film is touted to be an action entertainer. This is the first
time the duo will be teaming up for a film. Ganesh Babu will produce the project on Parameswara Arts banner.


Speaking about the film Jr.NTR said, “This is the first time I’m working with Srinu Vytla. The story is quite interesting and is sure to become a best action entertainer in my career. The film will start rolling as soon as I complete my film with director Boyapati Sreenu.”


Srinu Vytla said, “I’m excited to direct NTR and the film will have a brand of comedy along with the needed action elements that suits the actor’s image. I will start working on this project after I wrap up Dookudu with Mahesh.”

No comments: