FLASH NEWS

Grab the widget  IWeb Gator

who will be the number 1 hero in Tollywood.........

Dookudu Audio Released

Super Star Mahesh Babu starrer Dookudu audio launch was held on a grand scale on 18th August at Shilpakalavedika. Mahesh,
who never celebrates audio releases grandly in public made it a surprise by attending and speaking on the event among thousands of his fans and several celebrities.


The audio launch event was graced by Mahesh, Namratha, director Srinu Vytla, Roopa Vytla, Samantha, Brahmanadam, Producers Ram, Gopichand, Anil Sunkara, music director Thaman, Kona Venkat, Gopi Mohan, Adhisheshagiri Rao, Sudhir Babu, directors Rajamouli, Sukumar producer Dil Raju et al.


Rajamouli launched the audio CD and presented the first copy to director Sukumar. Celebrities who attended the event hoped that Dookudu will end up as a grand success at the Box-Office.


Speaking on the event Samantha said, “Just like you all, I’m also a big fan of Mahesh Babu. It’s been an honor to work with him. I thank Srinu Vytla for making me part of this project. I’m looking forward for Dookudu release.”


Srinu Vytla said, “I’ve been working on this script since one and half year and I admit that it took more time for filming but am confident that the wait is worth. I’ve never said in any audios or promotional events for my previous films that the film will become hit but for Dookudu I’m sure that it will end up as blockbuster hit. Super Star Krishna garu have always been my inspiration and all through the shoot of Dookudu I’ve not felt am wielding the megaphone for a Super Star but felt that am directing my brother. With such responsibility I directed Dookudu. I thank Thaman, Gopi Mohan, Kona Venkat and every cast and crew for bringing such output.”


Mahesh Babu gave a brief speech by inviting the Dookudu unit members onto the stage and thanking them. The Super Star said, “I never celebrated audio functions like this but I’m glad that I’m celebrating with Dookudu team. Thaman has given the fantastic music. I’ve known Thaman since he worked as an assistant to Mani Sharma and even today his behavior is still the same. I’ve never worked with such efficient producers like Ram, Gopichand and Anil till date. It was brilliant experience to work with Srinu Vytla. He has literally put his blood into the film. Samantha is the most brilliant and dedicated co-star I’ve ever worked with.”

No comments: