FLASH NEWS

Grab the widget  IWeb Gator

who will be the number 1 hero in Tollywood.........

Manoj Makes Mohan Babu Happy

Manchu Manoj has won a special jury Nandi award for 2010 for his performance in the film Bindaas directed by Veeru Potla. Mohan Babu seems
to be quite happy for Manoj’s achievement.


“Congratulations to my wonderful son, Manoj, in winning the Nandi award Best Actor (special jury); genuinely, without recommendation. Proud!,” said Mohan Babu.


Manoj said he was shocked and amazed with the news. “I am glad that I won a Nandi award. It is very encouraging. 2010 turned out to be lucky for me. I bagged success with three films and now an award. Thanks for the jury,” informed Manoj.


Manoj is currently busy with the shoot of Mr.Nokia and a socio-fantasy film Uu Kodathara Ulikkipadathara.

No comments: