FLASH NEWS

Grab the widget  IWeb Gator

who will be the number 1 hero in Tollywood.........

Mahesh babu not intersted in No.1 position

Superstar Mahesh Babu who is riding high with back to back hits Dookudu and Businessman say he is extremely happy about the success but is not interested in number games or in replacing any other hero position in Tollywood.


Answering to a question if he'd replace the number one position which has been void after Chiranjeevi left films Mahesh said, “I’m not interested in No1 position rather I would always try to better myself as an actor with every film of mine. I correct my mistakes with each film and look forward to do films that satisfy my fans.”

Mahesh also informs that he always trusts his director once he likes his characterization or the script. The Super Star has signed Businessman after knowing the Suriya Bhai characterization though he hasn’t listened to the script.

Mahesh Babu informed that he has Dil Raju-Srikanth Addala’s Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu (SVSC) and a film with Sukumar in the pipeline. Well, that’s Mahesh for you folks.

No comments: