FLASH NEWS

Grab the widget  IWeb Gator

who will be the number 1 hero in Tollywood.........

Cherry and NTR at one plce

Recently several young heroes turned up to the audio release function of "Anaganaga O Dheerudu" movie. Ramcharan Tej and junior NTR were also among them. Speaking in the
function, Ramcharan said "None of the films this year have fared well, including my "Orange". Yet I wish "Anaganaga O Dheerudu" to beat my "Magadheera" record." Later NTR, who was seated beside Cherry, said to him "why you said that none of the films this year have done well. My uncle's "Simha", my films "Adurs" and "Brindavanam" were all hit movies this year." To this Cherry replied "how can these movies which couldn't beat my "Magadheera" record can be termed as hits?" Ofcourse, all this conversation took place without being noticed by the media. Filmnagar sources say that this conversation was overheard and passed on by a prominent person in the industry.

No comments: